Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

Hay everyone here is Peet missing the point and outright lying.

[bq]

>
anonymous asked:

>
It's funny how the E4B claims to be doing right, yet the mods aren't such positive people either. Especially since one of their mods got a month suspension off of an image board site for being obsessive over going after another artist for allegations of tracing.

>
>
It seems that among far-right ideologues, stalking people for trivial crimes is commonplace.

>
>
This is what harassment mobs do: Justify their crusades by convince people (mostly themselves) that their targets deserve the harassment. It’s the “From my point of view, the Jedi are evil” principle. Truly horrid people will never admit that what they’re doing is evil, unless they think the admission can be used to dismiss criticism.

>
>
This was the mentality Tenaflyviper, a 35 year-old woman who felt the need to try and kill a teenager for saying a comic was gross, her only justification being “she’s self-righteous and also lied as a kid.”

>
>
It’s the mentality of Anthony Aguilar, a manchild who spends most of his time going on increasingly unhinged rants at nearly everyone who looks at him funny, and trying to smear the reputations of anyone he deems to be “god awful” for increasingly trivial reasons.

>
>
The fact that one of the mods was obsessing over another artist for the make believe wrongdoing of “tracing” is emblematic of their mentality. If they can find any justification to crusade, they will crusade.

>
>
Recently they were asked what would happen if I “turned my life around and started building people up rather than tearing people down” and one of the mods flat out admitted that they would just keep pretending that nothing had happened, dressing it up with pretty words about a “reminder.”

>
>
Why engage in this behavior? Depends on the person. They could be like Aguilar: Obsessed with their own self-image as a “good person” and cloying for favorable comparisons. They could be like Tenaflyviper, a hyper-conservative moron who is driven to fits of rage at anything that sounds like “PC Culture.”

>
>
The aggressively forced laughter and the insistence that everyone is a “lolcow” combined with the determination to continue misgendering trans people despite it hurting their arguments means it could be either one. Or they’re probably just your garden variety bully, who wants to assault people consequence free and who cries when challenged.

>
>
Regardless, they can’t do this forever. They’re not Carlgon or Armored Skeptic. They aren’t being funded by wingnut welfare. Eventually they’re going to re-evaluate their own lives and stop being such complete losers.[/bq]

Everyone just look at this. Look at Peet talking about her self again. Really only trans person E4B is

misgendering is you Peet. Bronies are also annoyed at FNGR and also the complete loser to me seems to be you

Peet. I

mean sure you have a wife now but if she was to ever wise up and leave you then you would become even

more

horrible and start to lie about her like you have been lying about Josh, Blake, and Brittney. Maybe Peet you

need

to look over your life some more and get your head out of the skies.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

Hay everyone here is Peet missing the point and outright lying.

[bq]anonymous asked:
It's funny how the E4B claims to be doing right, yet the mods aren't such positive people either. Especially since one of their mods got a month suspension off of an image board site for being obsessive over going after another artist for allegations of tracing.

It seems that among far-right ideologues, stalking people for trivial crimes is commonplace.

This is what harassment mobs do: Justify their crusades by convince people (mostly themselves) that their targets deserve the harassment. It’s the “From my point of view, the Jedi are evil” principle. Truly horrid people will never admit that what they’re doing is evil, unless they think the admission can be used to dismiss criticism.

This was the mentality Tenaflyviper, a 35 year-old woman who felt the need to try and kill a teenager for saying a comic was gross, her only justification being “she’s self-righteous and also lied as a kid.”

It’s the mentality of Anthony Aguilar, a manchild who spends most of his time going on increasingly unhinged rants at nearly everyone who looks at him funny, and trying to smear the reputations of anyone he deems to be “god awful” for increasingly trivial reasons.

The fact that one of the mods was obsessing over another artist for the make believe wrongdoing of “tracing” is emblematic of their mentality. If they can find any justification to crusade, they will crusade.

Recently they were asked what would happen if I “turned my life around and started building people up rather than tearing people down” and one of the mods flat out admitted that they would just keep pretending that nothing had happened, dressing it up with pretty words about a “reminder.”

Why engage in this behavior? Depends on the person. They could be like Aguilar: Obsessed with their own self-image as a “good person” and cloying for favorable comparisons. They could be like Tenaflyviper, a hyper-conservative moron who is driven to fits of rage at anything that sounds like “PC Culture.”

The aggressively forced laughter and the insistence that everyone is a “lolcow” combined with the determination to continue misgendering trans people despite it hurting their arguments means it could be either one. Or they’re probably just your garden variety bully, who wants to assault people consequence free and who cries when challenged.

Regardless, they can’t do this forever. They’re not Carlgon or Armored Skeptic. They aren’t being funded by wingnut welfare. Eventually they’re going to re-evaluate their own lives and stop being such complete losers.[/bq]

Everyone just look at this. Look at Peet talking about her self again. Really only trans person E4B is

misgendering is you. Bronies are also annoyed at FNGR and also the complete loser to me seems to be you Peet. I

mean sure you have a wife now but if she was to ever wise up and leave you then you would become even more

horrible and start to lie about her like you have been lying about Josh, Blake, and Brittney. Maybe Peet you need

to look over your life some more and get your head out of the skies.
No reason given
Edited by Jas