Viewing last 25 versions of post by The Glim Glam in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

The Glim Glam
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
"[@angrybrony":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3420100#post_3420100
[bq="angrybrony"]
) " 

> [
@CrassMetalHead":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3420094#post_3420094
)
>
well i mean jerry is right though, starlight is cancer.

>
>
(and then that's your cue to flip) [/bq]

Sigh.

You seem to get some sadistic pleasure to remind everyone you dislike a character.

Thank the rules.

I don't know what's more annoying:

The fact you need to constantly be a troll about reminding everyone you hate a character and be exactly like Jerry Peet.

OR

Being this much of a smug commentator every time. Because clearly you love reminding everyone here you that you hate this character and want me to show annoyance because you beat the dead horse more than Jerry beats the Josh horse to death.

Want me to flip?

Well here you go.

Get that smug satisfaction of pissing someone off because you're doing the same Peet shit.
No reason given
Edited by The Glim Glam
The Glim Glam
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
"@angrybrony":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3420100#post_3420100
[bq="angrybrony"] "@CrassMetalHead":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3420094#post_3420094
well i mean jerry is right though, starlight is cancer.

(and then that's your cue to flip) [/bq]

Sigh.

You seem to get some sadistic pleasure to remind everyone you dislike a character.

Thank the rules.

I don't know what's more annoying:

The fact you need to constantly be a troll about reminding everyone you hate a character and be exactly like Jerry Peet.

OR

Being this much of a smug commentator every time. Because clearly you love reminding everyone here you that you hate this character and want me to show annoyance because you beat the dead horse more than Jerry beats the Josh horse to death.

Want me to flip?

Well here you go.
No reason given
Edited by The Glim Glam