Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

"[@maverick159":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3214974#post_3214974

)

Yes she hides her sub count and she disabled the like/dislike bar and she also approves of comments. Oh and only

reason I am calling her by her preferred pronouns is because I'm trying to be a bigger person. Which isn't that

hard to do when it comes to Peet but I am not going to get ticked off at people who call her by her old name

Jerry seeing as Peet doesn't even deserve the respect she is demanding from people. This is an edit for your

second post to me. But those people agreeing with her for the most part are white knights.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

"@maverick159":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3214974#post_3214974

Yes she hides her sub count and she disabled the like/dislike bar and she also approves of comments. Oh and only

reason I am calling her by her preferred pronouns is because I'm trying to be a bigger person. Which isn't that

hard to do when it comes to Peet but I am not going to get ticked off at people who call her by her old name

Jerry seeing as Peet doesn't even deserve the respect she is demanding from people.
No reason given
Edited by Jas