Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

"[@Derped":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3170780#post_3170780

)

I assume this was in response to what SEGASister said? Also why on earth didn't she try having Peet change the

script if it had so many issues? I am at least going to give Lizzy some credit she seems to at least still have a

head on her shoulders even if she is marrying someone who isn't sharing her religious view points which I think

will cause troubles down the line. Oh and I am surprised that Peet isn't getting on Lizzy's case for disagreeing

with her. I mean Peet keeps on harping on Josh after his video on her and yet Lizzy gets a pass.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

"@Derped":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3170780#post_3170780

I assume this was in response to what SEGASister said? Also why on earth didn't she try having Peet change the

script if it had so many issues? I am at least going to give Lizzy some credit she seems to at least still have a

head on her shoulders even if she is marrying someone who isn't sharing her religious view points which I think

will cause troubles down the line.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

"@Derped":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3170780#post_3170780

I assume this was in response to what SEGASister said?
No reason given
Edited by Jas