Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

here you guys go someone calling out Peet.

http://segasister.tumblr.com/post/162026333425/a-response-to-jerry-peets-video-on-opinions

here is the copy and paste for those who don't want to right click.

> A Response to Jerry Peet’s video on Opinions
>
> You hypocrite. I’m only watching and commenting on this video because this is mainly about my significant other. Before the opening credits roll, I’m pissed. “Self created delusion”? Yeah, that seems to fit you more than it does him. You’ve deluded yourself with your echo chamber and your disabled like/dislike bar and removal of your comments. When Voice sees someone criticizing his own work, he takes it into account for his next review. Heck, he dedicated an entire video to the mistakes people pointed out in his Friendship is Witchcraft review, and promoted a response video to that review. Why? Because he knows his opinion isn’t the only one that matters.
>
> Sure, trash talk me for White Knighting my boyfriend, someone who I’ve known intimately for three years now, and then give the strangers who do the same to you a pat on the back. Because I deserve to be criticized for defending my boyfriend, then your followers deserve to be criticized for defending someone who they’ve never spoken to, let alone had a conversation with, beyond YouTube comments. And this wasn’t even on Voice of Reason himself, but on someone who commented on this video from THREE YEARS AGO, who Voice just so happened to agree with. And I agree with that too; form your own opinions, don’t take someone else’s word as the Law of the Great Imaginary Friend in the Sky. And his, and the commenter’s, claim that you don’t let people speak their opinions is 100% correct. If you did, then you wouldn’t be removing comments because they proved you wrong and would have the like/dislike bar enabled so people can show you how much they agree, or, God forbid, DISAGREE with you. You never TOLD people they’re not allowed to have their own opinion, but you sure implied it in the form of your actions. “It’s the attitude of giving your opinion in a public setting… and then expecting nobody to make an actual rebuttal.” You clearly don’t, otherwise those rebuttals would be visible, now would they? Now if that quote sound familiar, go watch this video again.
>
> Yes, you can respect someone else’s opinion even if you disagree with it. For example, most of my family is full of Trump supporters while I’m politically ambidextrous. They have a right to their opinion. I’m not gonna chew them out on it. If I say that I think that Trump is a bad president because of so-and-so reasons, they’ll respect it in return. I don’t try to convince them to say that they are wrong that I am right. You do. I don’t try to censor my family’s views. You do. I don’t chew them out in public/on social media to humiliate them and use my followers to pull out the torches and guns and harass them while I play the victim. You. FUCKING. Do! And you constantly lose your cool when others imply that their opinions are better than yours. That’s why you censor and disable the like bar, isn’t it, Jerry? Yes, I’m calling you Jerry because you don’t deserve to be recognized as a lady.
>
> Besides, remember who the target audience of this show is: young girls, barely preteens. Funny since you recognized this in your video, “Guard Break”, but then say that opinions not as thought out, like that of a typical young kid, aren’t worthy. They’re not expected to elaborate on their opinions because THEY ARE KIDS! Sure, a kid who can explain why they like or not like something is good, but the average kid isn’t expected to give a five page essay as to why they don’t like vegetables. You’re like those bronies who make little girls cry at the toy store because they don’t have a “good enough” reason as to why so-and-so is best pony, nor can they recite the entire dialogue from an obscure episode from memory. YOU are part of the problem as to why bronies aren’t taken seriously. Sure, you say that you wouldn’t engage in this type of conversation with small children, but small children DO find their way to YouTube and could very well stumble upon this video. And that’s not even counting those who lie about their age just to get an account and comment on videos like this.
>
> You know what, Jerry? It’s these “thought out” opinions that usually suck viewers in. You use long words to make yourself sound smart, when really, you’re like Stephenie Meyer; who frequently uses “chagrin” because it sounds oh so smart… even for sentences that shouldn’t even use “chagrin”. Heck, I’ll even compare you to Quibble Pants, using fancy jargon to make your opinions sound more thought out than they actually are. Everything you said about Quibble Pants can easily, if not moreso, apply to YOU. Those words are like honey and these flies that are your subscribers are drawn in because, “Hey, he sounds like a smart guy! I should subscribe!”
>
> And I used to be subscribed to you. I used to like watching your content because of your “thought out opinions” on the characters, episodes, songs, and themes. But I started becoming wary of you with the Sapphire Heartsong drama. This is the final straw. Not just for trashing my boyfriend, but for basically becoming the characters in the show you LOATHE the most! Starlight’s super-controlling nature to the point of figurative mind roofies in the form of Quibble’s dialogue. But hey, since you don’t count people criticizing you for not respecting others’ opinions, I guess this is okay. And changing your opinions to be “right” I guess is okay too. It’s not like people use conflicting opinions on Trump from Obama years ago to say, “See? Obama is wrong! He secretly likes Trump!” Yes, opinions can change over time, but it gets fishy when your opinions just so happen to change because it’s considered “wrong”. And on that note on throwing a hissy fit when you’re proven wrong, you tend to do so FAR more often than you claim your competition does. You’re sulking right now. If you weren’t, then you wouldn’t be making this video. Heck, you wouldn’t have made ANY videos calling out other bronies, and I don’t subscribe to this BULLSHIT drama!
>
> Remember what I said that people can respect others’ opinions even when they disagree with their own? Well, I disagree with you, and don’t respect you. You’re the exception. And since you love being treated different from everyone else, I’m making you the exception to my transgenders principle, that you are now the only one I will refer to by birth name and sex rather than your prefered one, as well as my no swear principle: Fuck you to the deepest pits in Hell and may you be tortured with these “differing” or “not as worthy opinions”. And as an added bonus, I’ve also put a spin on your favorite hashtag: #EarnThatRespectJERRY
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

here you guys go someone calling out Peet.

http://segasister.tumblr.com/post/162026333425/a-response-to-jerry-peets-video-on-opinions
No reason given
Edited by Jas