Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

"[@CrassMetalHead":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3093463#post_3093463

)

I also don't like how they use autistic as an insult. I think on the DSP part of Kiwi Farm a person brought it up

and one of the users was all yeah we know not everyone lolcow isn't autistic and yet they still use it as an

insult. Only reason I even still go there is because sometimes I see something Peet related I can link here
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

"@CrassMetalHead":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3093463#post_3093463

I also don't like how they use autistic as an insult. I think on the DSP part of Kiwi Farm a person brought it up

and one of the users was all yeah we know not everyone lolcow isn't autistic and yet they still use it as an

insult. Only reason I even still go there is because sometimes I see something Peet related I can link here
No reason given
Edited by Jas