Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@MagpulPony  
@Background Pony #F261

Ah ok. My understanding from American documentaries was that was something Americans did, akin to how when I lived in Aus, we had to sing the national anthem for every school hall meeting…despite it being well known that only illegal immigrants know the words to the second verse of Advance Australia Fair…

@Wiimeiser

It’s not intended to be, but cultural factors and Apple and Google not segmenting their mobile OS’s fully (or preferably adopting microkernels, as they’re far more secure). Like with Facebook, I’m sure the Chinese equivalent of the alphabet agencies benefit from the leaky apps, obviously.
NeonThriller

@Wiimeiser  
But everyone on Twitter is saying it’s because of the users on the site stopping the Tulsa rally and that we’re becoming a fascist dictatorship.  
And they’re right, This is the beginning of the transformation of the US to a China/Russia/Turkey like dictatorship
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@Sky2000  
If you ever change your mind, I have some great suggestions for every budget. Nothing can replace the feeling of security knowing you can successfully defend yourself, your possessions, and your family.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Sky2000

No, as the US bans shit all the time. It’s the reason you can’t get Norinco guns in the states, despite them being perfectly functional (even if they don’t set the world on fire).
NeonThriller

The only reason they’re doing this is because Trump had his wittle feweings hurt because his turnout was so low at that rally, THIS IS A DICTATORSHIP!!!
Background Pony #D6E0
@Ebalosus as Russian national, I must endorse as perfect choice peak Russian engineering, comrades! :) Dush-ka Dush-ka hohoho HAY!  
full
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Who here UK? Rant incoming.

Imma open me a wormy-can by asking you about the goddamn fucking stupid question of fucking “grooming gang (specifically of the muslim kind) EPIDEMIC”  
I’m seriously questioning a lot of the accusations here. Especially the accusation that muslims are permitted by scripture, says SARGON d’ AKKAD to engange in the white girls grooming behaviors.

Behaviors such as: luring white girls with drugs and alcohol.

HOW. THE FUCK?! If he had said luring white girls in with circular logic and dodgy pseudoscience then he would have a little more credit, but drugs and alcohol? with happy fun times? MUSLIM? Happy fun times drug and alcohol? Are you MAD?!

Even IF (actually there is no if. It’s flat out debunked) asian pakistani muslim MEN were overrepresented in the group child sexual exploitation cases (gCSE aka le Groom Gang)–btw they’re not overrepresented, not even close–you would STILL not be able to use the “Quran tol’ em to do it” argument simply because what they’re doing is blatantly not quranic.

Fucking hell. Also fuck the Quilliam Foundation. Pretentious little fucks. When they write reports the wrote “methodology: extracted data using extensive data mining method.” but never said what the fuck is that and how they did it.

Why the sudden interest of this bs? Because the Muslim Slayer (imma call the New Zealand shooter that from now on) has “For Rotheram” written on the magazine of his rifle. So I looked it up.
Background Pony #D6E0
@Zincy Bruuuuuuuuuuh, I’ve seen the ‘quality’ of both your “press” and schools. NOT the hill to die on.  
There’s reason for the meme of “more non-Americans know more about America than Americans” after all.  
Well, I guess small indie alt media like Chicago/Duluth Reader or ROAR is alright but anything tied to “the big 5…”
Background Pony #D6E0
@tehwatever well, Quilliam is run by majority ex-muslim board. Nobody hates a religion more than people “escaping” it.  
It is kind of funny that they always mention Rotherham when that was nowhere near as bad as Telford, lol. (With even policemen found to be using the gang’s ‘services’) I guess because “didn’t arrest because racisms” plays into so many other things.  
Also it’s not ‘haram’ to produce and sell these things for most, just look at Afghanistan and opium!  
full
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #D6E0  
I know about afghani opium. It’s no secret, really. It’s a worldwide known product. But I wanna clarify something so that you KNOW.

Haram is a legal category in Islam. Muslims can do whatever they want, but there are a set of legal precedents outlined in the Quran and Shari’a.

I personally know muslims who regularly drink, smoke and sleep around and generally are living the modern western lyfe. We talk openly about hentai, ffs.

But we can’t say drinking and consuming recreative drug for fun or having sex with random ppl to be islamically LEGAL. Muslims DO those things, but that’s not being quranic.

MAJOR difference. And that’s my issue with ppl who say “islam promotes such and such” and then I see such and such to be something that even I, a layman, would say “Wait that’s illegal!
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Sky2000  
Trump hasn’t banned Twitter. And that’s the majority of people who critize him.

Anyways Tucker Carlson is trending because of another American who faught in the Iraq War. And doesn’t think that she is a patriot.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide