Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Hypnosryan  
Of course. But when you’re dealing with powerful interests, you have to contend with the fact that they’re, y’know, powerful. You have to give them reason to cooperate, and making them the object of hatred can only hurt you in the end. (Look at how well Trump’s swamp-draining is going.)
Valerie Shimmerwing
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I found a pretty good psychoanalytical critique of political correctness (PC) Psychodynamics of Political Correctness by Oakland University Professor of Organizational Behavior Howard S. Schwartz, although there are some flaws, such as Schwartz adopting the incorrect classification of PC as post-Marxist leftist thought, but otherwise, the critique itself is rational, simple, and concise.

To say it in fewer words, the critique is that the victim groups of racism, misogyny, etc. are narcissistic in their being victims because they demand of each other as different groups of victims of distinct forms of discrimination and demand from those who are not victims, but supposed by the victim groups to be oppressors, regardless of the existence of any oppressing, to satisfy their ego ideal, their desire to be unconditionally loved, to be accepted for who they are and to be ignored for their actions, which is a demand such that those being demanded of have to sacrifice not only their superego, their recognition of themselves as an authority in at least one area, but also their ego ideal, attacking the ego, the self, and thus beginning psychological regression, although to be fair, the psychological regession of PC can be nurturing of creativity, but only as in service of the ego, as a law, and not as a superego of various groups under the title of “victim” demanding the sacrifice of people’s superego and ego ideal to satisfy the demands of the narcissistic victim groups.

Note: The benefits of PC as being in service of the ego have been proven in Creativity from Constraint? How Political Correctness Influences Creativity in Mixed-Sex Work Groups.
Valerie Shimmerwing

@angrybrony  
Probably, and I am willing to bet that a psychoanalytical critique of anti-PC groups would be that they are narcissistic themselves because they consider themselves as victims of PC, thus belonging as a member of the group of groups of victims.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@Fluttershy Studios

I got my alarm set to be the radio and I got up this past afternoon with a This American Life investigation into the Proud Boys. The self-image of the members of that group is that of being victims and the identity of the group has become one of two, or both of two things: minimal or no masturbation and the American male is being oppressed by the American woman.

EDIT - And here’s the hour-long radio report.
HeadlessHorselessHorseman

@Background Human  
Trump’s failure to drain the swamp probably has more to do with his own lack of interest in doing so than anything else, since his goal is to be the biggest swamp monster of them all. That and the Republican Party as a whole just going down the tubes. It was on ideologically shaky ground as least as far back as the ’60s when Barry Goldwater laid the seeds of the Reagan Revolution, which is what got us into this mess.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
Remember, Mr. Trump, always double down! Never apologize for anything! Never! NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Also, 200-some-odd players with the NFL chose to protest on Sunday. The mostly black NFL.  
Also, BIG SURPRISE, the mostly white NASCAR crews chose to come out in support of the president and blindly patriotic Southern values. Hurray!

What will the news tell me next, that the sky is blue?
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
So, today is the most miserable day of the week, Monday. When politics is mixed with it, it’s even more miserable. So, what’s new?
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Cyborg_pony  
About that, why don’t you educate yourself before shoveling the same shit as every anti-Sanders ever?  
(In a nutshell, one of Bernie’s “three houses” is actually his Washington DC apartment, the two others are his main residence in Burlington and his recently-bought Lake Champlain retreat; granted, those make for larger property assets than most Americans’, but they’re still fairly modest when compared to one Donald Trump).
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@Nightweaver20xx

And not surprisingly: The left is fuming over Richard Petty ( calling him Hitler for having a similar mustache as you can see in the comments here ) and other car owners saying they’d fire drivers or crew who did that. I imagine some of those same people are radfems and SJW’s who would get someone fired for not agreeing with them.

I myself was never a football (or any ball sports for that matter) fan, but a lifelong NASCAR one.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Genny  
People will use any excuse to call someone they don’t like as Hitler.

Which is why it’s so weird for me since my place doesn’t have a history with the Nazis. And seeing all this Hitler stuff recently just feels out of place.
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
The ACLU still thinks that this is still a ban on Muslims, even though these two new countries that were added have nothing to do with Muslims.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide