Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Typhoon2000

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is due to/allow for election shenanigans to happen. But I’m trying to not wear my tinfoil hat for this one and am wondering which rationale is being used.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Typhoon2000

I live with and around Trump supporters. I know full well you can support him and be a good person.

I do think they’re brainwashed though. So I don’t blame the rank and file voter, I blame Fox News for lying to them.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Dustcan  
If brainwashing causes you to vote for policies that could very well mean the death of others, then I say brainwashed people deserve to die.

I don’t give a flying fuck how extreme this position is, people like that can rot in hell for all I care. They do not deserve to be called “good people”.
Background Pony #CDD9
@Dustcan  
It is because while the courta have said the deadline to submit your absentee vote is the 7th, the 13th is wheb they will release it, that way everyone sending in votes today can be counted.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Trump’s campaign has a new method for getting donations. It’s saying that he won’t be able to combat the pandemic unless you give him money.

Yep.
Background Pony #CDD9
@Typhoon2000  
That’s good. I agree that the Wisconsin GOP should have postponed. I think they’re argument was that the governor had a change of heart when he believed the democratic candidate for that judge seat was losing. I don’t see enough to convince me of that. I do agree with the courts, but I am no lawyer and am biased toward a limited judiciary.

@Apple Thor  
Considering Trump was saying recently he didn’t want the Navy captain’s career ruined over this I’m curious to see what’s going to happen.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@MethidMan
I’m just glad people like you aren’t in power.

Don’t count on it. The way things have been these past few years have given me enough inspiration to consider getting politically involved. I may very well let my anger motivate me to run for public office someday. Let that sink in your feeble brain.

Even if I don’t, then I will at least vote no matter how much the GOP will suppress my ballot.

You’re probably gonna say some shit like “you’re not gonna win votes with that kind of attitude or message”. Well lemme remind you that the same lady who gave the finger to 45 was able to get enough votes to get elected
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide