Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@Background Human  
That’s fuckin stupid. You’re not asking to be attacked by going to a trump rally as a black gay man, nobody actually gives a shit. It’s not a “straight, whites only” party, it’s a campaign rally.
Sectioned
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@neutralgrey  
Probably never. Unfortunately. We could at least cut ties with them, but no. Maybe one day.

Would be really nice to see my country take a principled stance for once but I guess that’s too much to ask from politicians.

I don’t know why we continue to do business with them…
Background Pony #16BD
Mueller is almost done with his investigation.
For all the good it will do. At this point I’m convinced he could have video of Trump actively and unquestionably betraying the country to Russia and still not get anywhere with the majority of Republicans.
Sectioned

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@Dustcan  
Vox is run by regressive queers.

Also, just for the record, there is literally nothing wrong with comparing Nixon and Trump. Both were accused of heinous crimes, the only difference is for the latter, sufficient evidence has yet to surface to make the case for impeachment. Trump may be able to be impeached for obstruction of justice or conspiracy to defraud the united states (sometimes incorrectly referred to as ‘collusion’), or even Treason, but what actions specifically he’s done that amount to those crimes has yet to be determined; as is any evidence of such things. And don’t think you’ll get him on violating the emolument clause, either.

Bottom line: we’ll see. And if there’s nothing there, then there’s nothing there.
Background Pony #16BD
Also, just for the record, there is literally nothing wrong with comparing Nixon and Trump. Both were accused of heinous crimes, the only difference is for the latter, sufficient evidence has yet to surface to make the case for impeachment.
No, I’m pretty sure there are plenty of sufficient reasons to remove Trump already out there. Just not enough to convince the Republicans.
Sectioned

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
Just not enough to convince the Republicans.

aka: no evidence. Yet.

The republicans would have impeached Nixon, they’ll do the same with Trump if there’s evidence of wrongdoing. We don’t know, yet. And if they don’t find anything, then they don’t find anything.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Trump, on national television, “If Russia is listening, hack into Clinton’s servers!”  
Trump voters, in denial every day, “There’s simply no evidence of collusion”
Sectioned

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
“If Russia is listening, hack into Clinton’s servers!”

Except that’s not what he said. His exact words were ‘I hope you’re able to find the missing emails’.

I’m not convinced that’s enough, if that’s all there is. Admittedly, not a good look; which is why we have an investigation about it that’s still ongoing.

Also, Trump said some dumb shit about vaccines, I want to make it clear to everyone that although I’m a republican I don’t support ANYTHING he said about them; and he is in fact making the antivax problem worse by throwing shade at vaccines.

God people are dumb. Vaccines should be mandatory.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@kyle2252  
Yeah, sure, let’s have the 1% and corporate tycoons get away with keeping even more of their hoarded riches, while at the same time gutting the federal income to such a degree that every governmental department is gonna get its budget severely slashed as a result (except defense of course, because God forbids you threaten the military-industrial complex’s precious cash cow), what could possibly go wrong?

Also, I notice that this article dates back from one year prior to Trump’s tax “reform” (you know, the one plenty of middle-class Americans are now figuring as the scam it was), so good job unearthing outdated material.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@Ereiam

I’mma use this post as a reminder that an economy doesn’t work when large portions of it the capital in it is with held from circulation and hoarded. So no one benefits when Apple, Amazon, Google, the Koch brothers, and everyone else holds all of that money in off shore black holes and only brings out a few million out of their trillions to build a single building.
ElderD
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@newsketches  
You know what? Im feeling pretty rebellious today and im going to show it. Wish me luck!  
(Proceeds to get cleaned up and dressed in best clothes. Then publicly contributes to the community like an honest and respected citizen.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide