Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dustcan in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
[The House has passed their censorship/Israel protection bill,](https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-passes-gop-antisemitism-bill-amid-college-unrest/ar-AA1nZOgl?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=2e3ff69bbc4243b9b759590c0f2c0c6a&ei=9) a bill that requires the Department of Education to - among other things - recognize that "The (definition of antisemitism) includes denying Jewish people their right to self-determination by claiming that the State of Israel is a racist state". I think the bill still requires a Senate vote before it becomes official, but at this point it's a formality that it will pass.

So yeah that's cool. Some states like Texas already bans boycotting Israel on penalty of mandating you lose your job and get on a blacklist, no joke. It sure is awesome that burning the American flag is protected speech but saying a genocide is a genocide isn't when one's settler-colonialist project needs coddling.

No reason given
Edited by Dustcan