Viewing last 25 versions of post by Violet Rose in The Rain in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Gonna have to set up Co-host, Tumblr and my Newgrounds accounts in addition to setting up some more elsewhere and track my friends down because some white South African fuck faked his way and fell upwards into ruining one of the biggest social media websites in the world.

Don't ever give me any bullshit about concern-trolling over "diversity minority hires" after everything Elon did.

Or do. It's not like trolls stay on here for long anyway and I could use the entertainment.
No reason given
Edited by Violet Rose in The Rain
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Gonna have to set up Co-host, Tumblr and my Newgrounds accounts in addition to setting up some more elsewhere and track my friends down because some white South African fuck faked his way and fell upwards into ruining one of the biggest social media websites in the world.

Don't ever give me any bullshit about concern-trolling over "diversity minority hires" after everything Elon did.

Or do. It's not like trolls stay on here for long anyway and I could use the entertainment.
No reason given
Violet Rose in The Rain

Or do. It's not like trolls stay on here for long anyway.
No reason given
Violet Rose in The Rain

No reason given