Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Always interesting that there are hardly any differences between the conservatives and the neo-fascists in Italy. Well, government in Italy change virtually like others the underwear. But if you look at political forces in France, Poland, Hungary and so on, I'm very skeptical about the whole thing.

What I just notice is this weakness of conservatives to clearly distance themselves from brown (far right) influences. No matter how weak the left is sometimes. And yes. They are stupid. What I mean, I'm fully aware that we Europeans are a very selfish people. Whenever our prosperity is tampered with (prosperity we earn on the backs of others, of course), the people tend to radicalize.

So, if you look at it from a German bourgeois point of view: Hey, we have profited for decades from Russian gas imports. Nevertheless, we are a social alliance. An alliance from which the right-wing benefits. SoBut a rebellion against Brussels is relatively difficult to implement. Thanks gods.

Too bad that we still do not bring more power to Brussels. Because nation states are (still) important. After all, remembering that this right-wing thing only advocate undermining everything. Without even providing clear answers to the challenges for the future. Climate change, what is that?

The typical right-wing topics are: The "natural" family. No to the LGBTQ community. Yes, to the culture of life. No to abortion. Yes to safe boundaries. No to immigration. Yes, to the sovereignty of the people. No to the bureaucracy.

Completely out of context that many peapole don't think that way. But hey... As long as you can generate fear of the future, anything goes, right? Right! (cough)

Neo-right wing Christian Karens are for me the dumbest thing the internet has produced so far. And I've been on the internet for over 25 years. Pretty much the dumbest thing our humanity has produced so far. Next to religiously motivated suicide bombers. But hey... Who am I to judge that.

Whenever religious beliefs and politics go together, you pretty much go the pulter way. No matter how even you justify it. Simply nothing learned from history.

The center and conservatives do nothing but maintain their own status quo. No matter what the cost. And by that I mean more than exploiting other states whose names they probably couldn't even pronounce even if their lives depended on it.

As long as you benefit from it yourself, what hell should you care. Yes, we are apparently not as stupid as the enemy. But we also live by taking advantage of others. And that is, like it or not: we are not better. We just go a different way. Humanity my ass.
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Always interesting that there are hardly any differences between the conservatives and the neo-fascists in Italy. Well, government in Italy change virtually like others the underwear. But if you look at political forces in France, Poland, Hungary and so on, I'm very skeptical about the whole thing.

What I just notice is this weakness of conservatives to clearly distance themselves from brown (far right) influences. No matter how weak the left is sometimes. And yes. They are stupid. UcWh...at I mean, I'm fully aware that we Europeans are a very selfish people. Whenever our prosperity is tampered with (prosperity we earn on the backs of others, of course), the people tend to radicalize.

So, if you look at it from a German bourgeois point of view: Hey, we have profited for decades from Russian gas imports. Nevertheless, we are a social alliance. An alliance from which the right-wing benefits. So a rebellion against Brussels is relatively difficult to implement.

Too bad that we still do not bring more power to Brussels. Because nation states are (still) important. After all, remembering that this right-wing thing only advocate undermining everything. Without even providing clear answers to the challenges for the future. Climate change, what is that?

The typical right-wing topics are: The "natural" family. No to the LGBTQ community. Yes, to the culture of life. No to abortion. Yes to safe boundaries. No to immigration. Yes, to the sovereignty of the people. No to the bureaucracy.

Completely out of context that many peapole don't think that way. But hey... As long as you can generate fear of the future, anything goes, right? Right! (cough)

Neo-right wing Christian Karens are for me the dumbest thing the internet has produced so far. And I've been on the internet for over 25 years. Pretty much the dumbest thing our humanity has produced so far. Next to religiously motivated suicide bombers. But hey... Who am I to judge that.

Whenever religious beliefs and politics go together, you pretty much go the pulter way. No matter how even you justify it. Simply nothing learned from history.

The center and conservatives do nothing but maintain their own status quo. No matter what the cost. And by that I mean more than exploiting other states whose names they probably couldn't even pronounce even if their lives depended on it.

As long as you benefit from it yourself, what hell should you care. Yes, we are apparently not as stupid as the enemy. But we also live by taking advantage of others. And that is, like it or not: we are not better. We just go a different way. Humanity my ass.
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian