Viewing last 25 versions of post by YourPalContrail in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
[@Zincy](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5278715#post_5278715)

no industry is more forward thinking especially when it comes to the environment than the aviation industry. 100ll avgas will eventually no longer be used. I like everyone else want to see it fazed out but the reality of the situation is that the 172 currently the backbone of flight schools really without a suitable replacement. this isn't brushing off the issue it's me seeing the consequences because I'm in the industry.

Like I know you're a smart person. We both understand the affects of leaded gasoline. that's not our disagreement.
No reason given
Edited by YourPalContrail
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
[@Zincy](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5278715#post_5278715)

no industry is more forward thinking especially when it comes to the environment than the aviation industry. 100ll avgas will eventually no longer be used. I like everyone else want to see it fazed out but the reality of the situation is that the 172 currently the backbone of flight schools really without a suitable replacement. this isn't brushing off the issue it's me seeing the consequences because I'm in the industry.

Like I know you're a smart person. We both understand the affects of leaded gasoline.
No reason given
Edited by YourPalContrail