Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zincy in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
"[@MagpulPony":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5109660#post_5109660

)

I was never anti-vaccine. I was "wait to see the data". Then I saw the data, I have a stack of papers about 2 inches high of releases by both companies. Then I watched as it was successfully administered to a large swath of the population. And then watched as that swath gained immunity. Up until the data was released, and the shots started going into arms during the trials, we had nothing but a word and a prayer.

My natural skepticism subsided once it became clear that it was safe and effective. Because I'm an intelligent and rational human being.

Meanwhile, the current crop of skeptics have no ground to stand on. They've seen the data, they've seen the results, and they still deny it.

It's one thing to be skeptical about something until you see the data. Its another to see the data, and results, and stay skeptical.

I changed my opinion when presented with demonstrable evidence that disproved my previously held beliefs.
No reason given
Edited by Zincy