Viewing last 25 versions of post by Metro_Offset in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Metro_Offset
Duck - Ducks should be a majority on Derpi and thus in charge.

"[@Background Pony #8403":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4905451#post_4905451
)  
Its not points. You have one point and its referring to slavery in agriculture. You're the one missing mine.

I'd find that as insulting as MLK would find you telling him that he 'fetishizing blackness' insulting.

"

[
@Background Human":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4905455#post_4905455
)  
If the War on Drugs was called off tomorrow, slavery would still be bitched about. Gotta get those reparations somehow. Plus we have to explain why the black community is dysfunctional.
No reason given
Edited by Metro_Offset
Metro_Offset
Duck - Ducks should be a majority on Derpi and thus in charge.

"@Background Pony #8403":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4905451#post_4905451
Its not points. You have one point and its referring to slavery in agriculture. You're the one missing mine.

I'd find that as insulting as MLK would find you telling him that he 'fetishizing blackness' insulting.

"@Background Human":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4905455#post_4905455
If the War on Drugs was called off tomorrow, slavery would still be bitched about. Gotta get those reparations somehow. Plus we have to explain why the black community is dysfunctional.
No reason given
Edited by Metro_Offset