Viewing last 25 versions of post by tehwatever in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

"[@Armagedonus":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4896238#post_4896238
)  
Violence against children is not the prophet's way.

Besides, Muslim consensus (ijmaa) all over the world has condemned child marriage using these two reasoning:

1. The prophet's marriage is a special case and shouldn't be used for _*fiqh / jurisprudence_* issue. The prophet has had 11 marriages, while the regular muslim are limited to a maximum of 4 (Quranic command).

So this means his marriages are not something that muslims should 100% emulate.

2. Aisha was for all intents and purposes, ready for marriage. She was probably still a loli I know, but they had a great relationship and Aisha legit loved the guy (inb4 stockholm syndrome. No it wasnt the case).

She is also suspected to have faked her age to make herselg seem super young. Consensus is split on her age. Many take her for her words, others say she was probably 14 (which was marriage age.

Read up on the nuances on this issue. Read up the seera, listen to western academics, especially muslim ones. It's never cut and dry, even among muslims.

Point is: no sane modern practicing hardcore islam-loving bastard (like me. ME, a muslim hijabi-fetishist brony) would be okay with modern irl pedophilia, much less violent irl pefdophilia

As for whistleblowers. That means you already suspecting us. You suspecting ME.

Actually hold on. According to conventional european sentiment, I should already be a suspect.

Me, a muslim, male, young, immigrant, asian, _*hanging around in My Little Pony forum of all places._* I'm prime suspect. Come at me, Policia.
Reason: Durp
Edited by tehwatever