Viewing last 25 versions of post by TheMagpulPone in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

TheMagpulPone
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Dynamic Pie
"[@Dustcan":](/generals/tartarus/post/4486757#post_4486757
)  
Oh I'm well aware why, but considering that they were protesting something that FBI stats found were not even accurate in a way that does not bring attention to their concerns, but only disrespects the flag and creates more division, seems like a very poorly thought out plan. And it clearly was considering it didn't work. There are more respectful ways to draw attention to an issue that don't dsow sow much division instead of bringing people together.
No reason given
Edited by TheMagpulPone
TheMagpulPone
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Dynamic Pie
"@Dustcan":/generals/tartarus/post/4486757#post_4486757
Oh I'm well aware why, but considering that they were protesting something that FBI stats found were not even accurate in a way that does not bring attention to their concerns, but only disrespects the flag and creates more division, seems like a very poorly thought out plan. And it clearly was considering it didn't work. There are more respectful ways to draw attention to an issue that don't do sow division instead of bringing people together.
No reason given
Edited by TheMagpulPone