Viewing last 25 versions of post by MethidMan in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

"[@Ereiam":](/generals/tartarus/post/4177035#post_4177035
)  
I think this world has too many stupid people. I think it should be fuckin' law that people who don't reach a certain degree of intelligence should either be eradicated or sterilized. Since humanity most likely will never do that, then we should at least skyrocket any research toward space travel and cryogenics so the smarter ones can leave this idiot planet to destroy itself and find a new home where only the smart dominate.
No reason given
Edited by MethidMan
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

"@Ereiam":/generals/tartarus/post/4177035#post_4177035
I think this world has too many stupid people. I think it should be fuckin' law that people who don't reach a certain degree of intelligence should either be eradicated or sterilized. Since humanity most likely ever do that, then we should at least skyrocket any research toward space travel and cryogenics so the smarter ones can leave this idiot planet to destroy itself and find a new home where only the smart dominate.
No reason given
Edited by MethidMan