Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Sectioned in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

πŸ”₯πŸ—‘πŸ©πŸš€β°πŸ’ƒπŸ”¦πŸ‘
"[@Ciaran":](/generals/tartarus/post/4165695#post_4165695
[bq]
) Β 

>
Why are you insisting that a wall that might take years to build is more important than securing our ports, airports, or having customs and the coast guard operating at their normal levels?[/bq]

Β 
I'm not? What's the reason we can't have both? Because fuck Trump?
[bq]
Β 

>
Why are you ok shutting down entire divisions of our nation’s anti-terrorism mechanism – the parts that do almost all of the actual catching of terrorists and illegal drug trafficking?[/bq]

Β 
The other option is to cuck to the democrats and not get funding for your wall. Too bad, you don't give me my funding and the government shuts down. That's what happens. It's called **standing your ground.*

* And I don't like the shutdown any more than you do, but I"m glad Trump sacked up and refused to compromise on his promise to build a wall.
Β 
A go
vernment shutdown is not the end of the world. Some **non essential** employees aren't going to be paid on time, that's it.
No reason given
Edited by Sectioned
Sectioned
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

"@Ciaran":/generals/tartarus/post/4165695#post_4165695
[bq]Why are you insisting that a wall that might take years to build is more important than securing our ports, airports, or having customs and the coast guard operating at their normal levels?[/bq]
[bq]Why are you ok shutting down entire divisions of our nation’s anti-terrorism mechanism – the parts that do almost all of the actual catching of terrorists and illegal drug trafficking?[/bq]
The other option is to cuck to the democrats and not get funding for your wall. Too bad, you don't give me my funding and the government shuts down. That's what happens. It's called *standing your ground.*

A government shutdown is not the end of the world. Some *non essential* employees aren't going to be paid on time, that's it.
No reason given
Edited by Sectioned
Sectioned

[bq]Why are you insisting that a wall that might take years to build is more important than securing our ports, airports, or having customs and the coast guard operating at their normal levels?[/bq]
[bq]Why are you ok shutting down entire divisions of our nation’s anti-terrorism mechanism – the parts that do almost all of the actual catching of terrorists and illegal drug trafficking?[/bq]
The other option is to cuck to the democrats and not get funding for your wall. Too bad, you don't give me my funding and the government shuts down. That's what happens.

A government shutdown is not the end of the world. Some *non essential* employees aren't going to be paid on time, that's it.
No reason given
Edited by Sectioned
Sectioned

The other option is to cuck to the democrats and not get funding for your wall. Too bad, you don't give me my funding and the government shuts down. That's what happens.
No reason given
Edited by Sectioned
Sectioned

I'm not? What's the reason we can't have both?
No reason given
Edited by Sectioned