Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Sectioned in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
"[@The Smiling Pony":](/generals/tartarus/post/3885177#post_3885177
)  
Well, the thing is, the right to peaceably assemble is not all-inclusive, there are certain rules you have to follow because protests often get out of hand.

So, I dunno, more than likely all the charges are going to be dropped if _*all they did_* was show up and protest.

I'm going to give the police the benefit of the doubt and assume they didn't just start arresting people for no reason.
No reason given
Edited by Sectioned
Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
"@The Smiling Pony":/generals/tartarus/post/3885177#post_3885177
Well, the thing is, the right to peaceably assemble is not all-inclusive, there are certain rules you have to follow because protests often get out of hand.

So, I dunno, more than likely all the charges are going to be dropped if _all they did_ was show up and protest.
No reason given
Edited by Sectioned