Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Commune in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I would like to add this discussion is coming from me just critiquing capitalism

Are you people so afraid of criticism of the dominant ideology that you would just bring in strawmans every time ?  
So much for the free marketplace of ideas
No reason given
Edited by Commune
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I would like to add this discussion is coming from me just critiquing capitalism
Are you people so afraid of criticism of the dominant ideology that you would just bring in strawmans every time ?
No reason given
Edited by Commune