Viewing last 25 versions of post by LeoNero in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
"[@Hypnosryan":](/generals/tartarus/post/3482031#post_3482031
)  
People say i'm "Too easy on Trump" and "i don't rag on him enough." I've heard it a lot during the election and post election. With almost 1 year since the inauguration, he hasn't impressed me. I never thought highly about him to begin with. I'm also someone who never thought highly about Barack Obama during his second term. And that's really how i feel with most politicians and presidents. A lot of false promises and faliese hope. For me, the Trump train has derailed a long time ago, and the Trump hype is over.

And for the record, the reason why i'm so "Chill" about it, is because i don't want to stoop down to some people who hate his guts and do a lot of distasteful things to express that hate. I don't want to be a guy who retweets and likes pictures with Trump's severed head being held. In other words, i don't want to stoop down to a levels of a Kathy Griffin.
No reason given
Edited by LeoNero
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
"@Hypnosryan":/generals/tartarus/post/3482031#post_3482031
People say i'm "Too easy on Trump" and "i don't rag on him enough." I've heard it a lot during the election and post election. With almost 1 year since the inauguration, he hasn't impressed me. I never thought highly about him to begin with. I'm also someone who never thought highly about Barack Obama. And that's really how i feel with most politicians and presidents. A lot of false promises and lies. For me, the Trump train has derailed a long time ago, and the Trump hype is over.

And for the record, the reason why i'm so "Chill" about it, is because i don't want to stoop down to some people who hate his guts and do a lot of distasteful things to express that hate. I don't want to be a guy who retweets and likes pictures with Trump's severed head being held. In other words, i don't want to stoop down to a levels of a Kathy Griffin.
No reason given
Edited by LeoNero