Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Mr.Myoozik
As a matter of fact, Sear and I were spelling our names out in geography!
Oh shit… It’s NOT an AI generated image at all. Those images are IRL location based on the landsat images taken from the ISS(?).
I didn’t realise it until I clicked on the image by accident and showed me location names.
Ey, if you got any clue how I got that image that spelt like a word, it’s basically an ai generated landsat image written from whatever you wanna write.
NASA got a new cool toy today.
There we go!
Buttlord Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Protects Butters
@Mr.Myoozik
It’s shaming people for being unable to drink, that apparently you shouldn’t join any social interactions if you don’t have a kind of booze in your hands. I don’t care if it’s not the intention. They could have done something other than condescending looks to people who either don’t want to or can’t drink for health reasons.
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
what made me want to never want any booze is hearing about what that stuff does to your brain and honestly I need that organ working at peak efficiency.
Buttlord Wayne
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Protects Butters
@♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
It still has the context of ostracizing people for drinking soft drinks during a social event. There shouldn’t be anything wrong with that. It’s one of the reasons people hate alcohol, because apparently not drinking anything that looks like a beer makes you the social outcast. I know this is a dumb Heineken commercial no one would ever bat an eye on and no one here actually thinks not drinking is weird, but the fact that this commercial exists, especially made around the 2020s, proves that alcohol peer pressure still exists.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@harasha456
It really only does it in excessive amounts, but it’s for people to not want it if they can’t otherwise caution.
I hate to toot my own horn, but as I’ve said the other day, I have one alcholic drink a night, and I’m still sharp (whether I feel like dicking around on these threads some days or not).
If I did what some fools do and have one after another though, then I should really be worrying. That’s behaviour I actively choose not to seek, as I don’t really have a big “partying” mindset
@Buttlord Wayne
I agree, the commercial is pretty ridiculous… but that’s what advertisers do, they twist things to sell a corporate product. Classic slimeball behaviour.
Buttlord Wayne

Protects Butters
@♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
It honestly just hurts the image of alcohol worse. Alcohol is great. I drink that stuff too, but I only drink the moderate amount and I know there are people out there who literally can’t because of more reasons than taste. It’s not something that must have to be normal, to fit in. Pushing people to do things they can’t or don’t want to just makes them want to do it less. It’s corporations pushing messages like this that makes drinking culture toxic.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Moonflower of Peace
Decided to get rid of my Blue Box volumes.
It’s a series that I had interest in checking out, but I ended up losing that drive to do so over time. It also doesn’t help that I’ve never really been into sports series (one of many reasons why I refuse to touch Slam Dunk), and the fact that the romance was looking to be YET ANOTHER very slow burner.
At some point, collecting it went from being out of genuine interest, to just being a habit. And with the whole price increase, on top of the fact that I’m starting to run out of shelf space, I just don’t really need to have a potentially 20+ volume series that I’m mixed on taking up that ever shrinking space. At this point, if I really want to give the series a shot, it’ll probably be via the anime.
(And of course they have to get two of the most overrated as fuck bands to do the songs for the anime)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide