Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Again
@Jade Kitsune
I don’t know anymore. I wanted to talk about one of the movies I love so much but someone had to go “Wait, Mew doesn’t talk. That makes no sense!” like that’s the point of my comment. But sure, I explain that too and that part makes sense since Meowth is well known for being able to understand Pokemon, but then they come back and be like “Oh, does that mean he was there to translate all the time?” like Mew talks about the same thing the entire movie and everything Mew says is important to the movie instead of the part where it expresses its motive. Mew remains hidden from the rest of the characters throughout the movie in fact. It wouldn’t make sense for Meowth to translate all the time when Mew doesn’t even talk to him. Is treating me like an idiot and poking holes in my comment that have nothing to do with it a fun thing to do? “Mew doesn’t talk” like fucking duh. I watched the goddamn movie. How else would you think I can explain what the movie really is about?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
“If I asked you to bite me, would you do it?”
“I wanna say yes, but how hard a bite we talkin’? On a scale from ‘uwu, noms yu’ to ‘half a deathspin away from losing that whole quadrant’?”
Posted Report
Just Wayne
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Again
@Jade Kitsune
It’s just frustrating. It’s not the first time that happens and I’m getting tired of it. Why can’t I just comment without people condescending me? Can’t I be genuine? Do I have to be sarcastic 24/7?
Posted Report
Background Pony #7424
@Just Wayne
Sadly that seems to be how these forums like to do things all the time.
Being sarcastic is quite popular here.
But it should never be forgotten that sincerity is still a nice thing to have.
Posted Report
Just Wayne

Again
@Andyxdr
Not really, they’ll grow up to say it anyway. I find it pretty funny too. It’s just that I know some of the adults would forbid it even though they’re probably the reasons the kids swear in the first place. Some adults are hypocrites.
Posted Report
Just Wayne

Again
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
My parents did that too. I once put a swear word on my Facebook post and they scolded me for it. I think I was still in high school at the time. A lot of people in my country swear on Facebook. I probably learned from them. They don’t care what I say now though. They even start swearing themselves.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I was recommended a FE:Engage video that had major spoilers in the title and thumbnail. I hate it when people spoil things like that. It wasn’t even for an Engage video, but a FE:Heroes video. If I wanted to spoil myself, I would do so on my own.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide