Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Toyminator900

I’m in! I’ll install the electrics. And plug in the kitchen appliances. So the fridge. For the beer. And the tap. For the beer. And. . . Well, someone will drink wine, I think. ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@TheHappySpaceman

Honestly? I blame Filmation. ;-)

full

Star Trek: The Animated Series, Flash Gordon, He-Man, She-Ra, Bravestarr…

And if you’re honest… Every damn second DC or Marvel comic! I mean, look at the “Heroines” or (female) “Villains”! Excuse me, but wasn’t that a deliberate attack on our early psyche!? ;-)

So who can blame us? We are products of our time. ;-D

Edit: To be honest, I was finally lost with this
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@EotD

This is the HMHS Britannic. The third in the alliance alongside the RMS Oceanic (1870) and the RMS Titanic (1912) of “The Oceanic Steam Navigation Company” (White Star Line).

The wreck was located and explored by Jacques-Yves Cousteau in 1975. The vessel is the largest passenger ship on the sea floor. On 21 November 1916, a loud explosion shook the ship. It would later be revealed that it was one of the mines were planted in the Kea Channel by SM U-73 under the command of Gustav Sieß in WW1.

One of the numerous and glorious moments of the German Navy. (I hold up a sign with the word “sarcasm” on it)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide