Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
So... weeks ago i said this:

[@Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person](/forums/generals/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post?post_id=5345078#post_5345078)
> Is it possible for wanting two voice actors voicing a romantic couple in an anime or cartoon without shipping the VAs? (I know real life shipping is bad, but it makes me afraid of wanting two VAs to voice a couple)

And I got a response:

[@pixel](/forums/generals/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post?post_id=5345092#post_5345092)
> [@Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person](/forums/generals/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post?post_id=5345078#post_5345078)
> I don't see why not.

I'm sorry if this is late, but here's a reply, I said it because to heal the pain for Hunter x Emira not being canon and fanfiction not being eligible for adapting it into an AU series that is meant to be seen on TV, I would love Zeno Robinson and Erica Lindbeck to voice a romantic couple in an anime or cartoon so i can safely say Huntmira lives in another media orthat isn't TOH, but i am afraid that saying that will make people think I ship them when in reality **I DON'T**.

Because A) real life shipping is bad unless two individuals are actually together. Like Arin and Suzy.
B) Robinson only simps for African-American Women, which explains why he no longer ships Huntmira and now ships Huntlow despite Willow not being black unlike her VA, Tati Gabrielle, who is Black and Asian. (Also because Terrace made it canon despite Disney shortening the show which explains why people think the ship is rushed) Don't take this as off-topic because it's not the P-word, so don't six me.
and C) I don't think Lindbeck might find love as of now, especially when she lost her bf Billy Kametz, god rest his soul, due to cancer.

Again, sorry for the late reply.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person