Viewing last 25 versions of post by intexda in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

intexda
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Chemtrails are turning the frogs gay
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

"[@LynksDisease":](/generals/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post/post/3727556#post_3727556
)  
Well at least it's something. Who knows maybe she'll work out better as a series than a straight up 1 adventure movie.

"

I still want an action figure though.

[
@ILoveMyoozik":](/generals/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post/post/3727562#post_3727562
)  
I enjoy a lot of MCU stuff liek the thor movies and guardians of the galaxy despite not beign super up to date on the avengers phases storyline.
No reason given
Edited by intexda
intexda
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Chemtrails are turning the frogs gay
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

"@LynksDisease":/generals/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post/post/3727556#post_3727556
Well at least it's something. Who knows maybe she'll work out better as a series than a straight up 1 adventure movie.

"@ILoveMyoozik":/generals/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post/post/3727562#post_3727562
I enjoy a lot of MCU stuff liek the thor movies and guardians of the galaxy despite not beign super up to date on the avengers phases storyline.
No reason given
Edited by intexda