Steven Universe

Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
I tried to be good and watch ‘em once a week to save some for later (not knowing how long the series was going to be, and assuming they’d do their usual “five episodes in a short time, then no news for ages” routine) but I have no willpower! So many characters I’d wanted follow up on, one after another…
Absol95

IN-TELLI-VISION!
Other species were indirectly mentioned by the diamonds. White Diamond even said stuff like “even lesser life forms” in SU The Movie. Wyrmspawn is wrong.
Background Pony #D4AA
@Dirty Bit  
You’re talking about the second episode of the bunch? If so, yep. Steven was holding the idiot ball for the whole time in that one. Seriously, when will writers that making a character acting like an idiot for the sake of a story is NEVER a good idea?
Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
@Dirty Bit  
@WyrmSpawN

She’s a fighter, it’s what she was made to do now that everything’s sort of peaceful now there’s no one for her to fight maybe except for steven. It’s sad, she’s like a veteran soldier who’s been discarded after the war is over…wait, she is like that.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
@Dirty Bit  
Its not a big surprise. What would you do if your crush/wife/best friend had a identical stranger and you see that identical stranger? I would do the same as Greg and NOPE the f*ck out of there.
Background Pony #D4AA
Basically, this series is just what they announced to be: an epilogue made to show what all the characters we met across the series are doing now that it’s all over. I’m fine with that anyway.
Background Pony #BF5D
even after this epilogue series how much you wanna bet there going to make specials exclusive to HBO Max?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide