Steven Universe

Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
Sorry if my thinking of Guardians crossing over with SU is getting silly but..  
Listen to the Vol 2 soundtrack and when “The Chain” was playing I thought of how everyone laughed at Peter using the form of Pac-man in the fight and how funny it would be if somthing like that happened with Steven, but it would be Cookie Cat.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
cute=higher chance of evil.

This guy gets it, I’ve been saying it for years.  
AND PEOPLE CALLED ME CRAZY, BUT WHO’S THE CRAZY ONE WHEN SOMETHING CUTE IS THE EVIL OVERLORD?!?!?
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
cute=higher chance of evil.
This guy gets it, I’ve been saying it for years.
AND PEOPLE CALLED ME CRAZY, BUT WHO’S THE CRAZY ONE WHEN SOMETHING CUTE IS THE EVIL OVERLORD?!?!?

We all remember Kyubey…

Also, I wanna see Lapis fly out into space with righteous fury, just so she could save Steven and Lars (I can see her regarding him with indifference until Steven says he’s a close friend XD).

@TheDog  
Yes, I know I could’ve used Devil May Cry Dante, but fuck the whitehaired pretty boy bitch.

You take that back…_I liked _that Dante better than the current one.
TheAbridgenator
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Entil'Zha
Why do I have a horrible feeling that the Lars Steven fusion (seriously, insecurities or no they have nowhere near enough common ground to be friends, let alone fuse, and Lars needs to get his shit together as an individual before he can even consider trying to get close to someone; trust me, from personal experience, this is a vital step) is somehow gonna be strong enough to defeat the Diamonds?

@Dirty Bit  
Aquamarine should be a Magical Girl with Kyubey as her overseer. And then kidnap Madoka on Yellow Diamond’s orders to set up for Aquamarine vs Homura.

@Prof.NightJack  
Aquamarine then battles her senpai…with less than stellar results.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide