Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Surprised it took this many years for them to add Infinate to the mobile race game "Sonic Forces Speed Battle." I like the presenrtation of it, like he's literally glitching the game, in kinda a "fourth wall won't protect you" trope way.

I know many Sonic fans dislike the character, and see him as a cliche', typical dark bad guy, (ok sorry for this minor spoiler, but I can't get the spoiler syntax to work... I miss the old syntax codes...) and kinda defeated in an anti-climatic way. Still, he has some promise, and interesting abilities.
It was also nice to see a darker antagonist in the series, that was still loyal to Eggman, even if he wasn't handled perfectly.

[@RogueBadnik](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5165066#post_5165066)
Kinda misleading, as it's not the one Ian was going to write, and just a fan version.
Still, nice art.

[@RogueBadnik](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5165028#post_5165028)
Rumor has it, Scourge was too.
Reason: Seriously, I miss the old syntax codes...
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Surprised it took this many years for them to add Infinate to the mobile race game "Sonic Forces Speed Battle." I like the presenration of it, like he's literally glitching the game, in kinda a "fourth wall won't protect you" trope way.

I know many Sonic fans dislike the character, and see him as a cliche', typical dark bad guy, ||||(ok sorry for this minor spoiler, but I can't get the spoiler syntax to work... I miss the old syntax codes...) and kinda defeated in an anti-climatic way. ||||Still, he has some promise, and interesting abilities.
It was also nice to see a darker antagonist in the series, that was still loyal to Eggman, even if he wasn't handled perfectly.

[@RogueBadnik](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5165066#post_5165066)
Kinda misleading, as it's not the one Ian was going to write, and just a fan version.
Still, nice art.

[@RogueBadnik](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5165028#post_5165028)
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Surprised it took this many years for them to add Infinate to the mobile race game "Sonic Forces Speed Battle." I like the presenration of it, like he's literally glitching the game, in kinda a "fourth wall won't protect you" trope way.

I know many Sonic fans dislike the character, and see him as a cliche', typical dark bad guy, || ||and kinda defeated in an anti-climatic way. | || |Still, he has some promise, and interesting abilities.

Still, nice art.

Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!

I know many Sonic fans dislike the character, and see him as a cliche', typical dark bad guy, |||| and kinda defeated in an anti-climatic way. | ||| Still, he has some promise, and interesting abilities.

Still, nice art.

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!

I know many Sonic fans dislike the character, and see him as a cliche', typical dark bad guy, [spoiler] ||||and kinda defeated in an anti-climatic way.[/spoiler] |||| Still, he has some promise, and interesting abilities.

Still, nice art.

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Surprised it took this manhy years for them to add Infinate to the mobile race game "Sonic Forces Speed Battle." I like the presenration of it, like he's literally glitching the game, in kinda a "fourth wall won't protect you" trope way.

I know many Sonic fans dislike the character, and see him as a cliche', typical dark bad guy, [spoiler] and kinda defeated in an anti-climatic way.[/spoiler] Still, he has some promise, and interesting abilities.

Still, nice art.

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky