RWBY Thread

shinigamiPeter

@Invader TAK  
Also, Cinder literally has a Nuckelavee arm.  
full  
And I’m kinda hoping that Jaune’s Semblance isn’t just “healing hands”. I mean, that’s good and all, but I’m still holding out for him infusing others with his Aura., which could translate into using it to heal, but also to buff allies, enfeeble enemies etc. Something to make it more interesting in the fight, so he won’t get relegated to sitting everything out just in case someone gets hurt.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
Watched the episode and I’m a tad worried about how the show will go and reading some of the youtube comments just made me even more concerned.

People have been posting valid criticisms among the jokes and the dumbasses. Fights aren’t as entertaining (The world and the fight scenes are what got me into the series haha) and complaints about story telling (but that’s a complex one since everyone seems mixed on that)
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@shinigamiPeter  
Oh hey, I was right- she does have some horrible Grimm parasite fused to her flesh.  
Also, I don’t remember if it was here or somewhere else, but someone tossed out the possibility of Raven being the Spring Maiden. We should let them know that they were right on the money.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Last epsiode ended on a heck of cliffhanger, and I hear that “lots of big reveals” coming in this epsode, so let’s get right to it!

Ouch. Jaune’s pained shout has so much anguish it barely even sounds like him.

Everybody’s in shock.

Time to be a man, Oscar. Leo gets the stick across his face for his trouble.

Told you about the stairs, bro. Hazel, for his part, is barely fazed by a 200+ lb. body being hurled at him.

”Oh no” is right. When “Oz(pin) the Great and Powerful” is scared, you know you’re in some deep shit.

So…basically Hazel is Bane: going to go on berserker rampage by injecting special stuff into his body (in this case, electric Dust?)

The path to the Vault is behind the giant statue, surprising literally nobody.

It’s all up to you now, Yang.

Except Emerald and Mercury stand in your way.

Unlimited Smirk Works!

”Ren, talk to me!” “This is bad.” No shit, Sherlock.

Okay, I appreciate Oscar attempting to stand up for himself, but this guy’s twice as tall, three times as heavy, and probably a dozen times more skilled than him. Then again, since this isn’t Ozpin’s body, Oscar doesn’t want to relinquish control so easily. I probably wouldn’t.

Hazel’s weird reverb-y voice makes him hard to understand.

Oh boy, is it finally time for Jaune’s Semblance? After FIVE YEARS of buildup?!

It’s…healing? That’s it?

I mean, it’s great that Weiss is (hopefully) gonna be okay, but I thought Jaune would have a flashier Semblance than “healing hands”. Don’t get me wrong, it’s incredibly useful to have a white mage/cleric/medic on the team, but…I hope they explain what exactly Jaune’s Semblance is. Like Aura-manipulation, where he’s able to buff allies or enfeeble enemies. That’s a unique and versatile ability.

Vernal doesn’t give a shit about these stupid Relics. Literally the only reason she’s here is because Raven (and by extension the tribe) was dragged into this mess.

||Gate mechanism is perhaps a bit more complex than it needs to be. ||

Ozcar busting out that mad parkour!

Ah jeez, ANOTHER death flag for Qrow? No way he’s going to walk off a titanic hit like that easily..

Whoo, sister team-up!

Oh shit, Ruby’s angry, everybody!

||Oh shit, is Raven dead? ||

Oh shit, is Vernal dead?

Cinder has freaky Grimm arm, called it.

And…Vernal bites it. RIP.

||HOLY FUCK. ||

*HOLY FUCK.*

***HOLY FUCK.***

I expected Vernal’s power to go Raven, since she was like a mother to her (ironically more than her own actual daughter). But now we see that apparently Raven was the Spring Maiden the whole time?!?!?!? Either that, or Raven is ruthless as FUCK and used Vernal as bait/a red herring (and then got her killed for it).

Oh my God, THANK YOU RoosterTeeth for not ending this Volume on a tremendous drama-bomb like this! The hiatus would have been even more unbearable if we ended on this note!
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
full

Hi, Pyrrha here!

Welcome to the Literature Club! It’s always been a dream of mine to make something special out of the things I love. Now that you’re a club member, you can help me make that dream come true in this cute game!  
Every day is full of chit-chat and fun activities with all of my adorable and unique club members:

Ruby, the youthful bundle of sunshine who values happiness the most;

Weiss, the deceivingly cute girl who packs an assertive punch;

Blake, the timid and mysterious one who finds comfort in the world of books;

…And, of course, Pyrrha, the leader of the club! That’s me!  
I’m super excited for you to make friends with everyone and help the Literature Club become a more intimate place for all my members. But I can tell already that you’re a sweetheart—will you promise to spend the most time with me? ♥

(Yang doesn’t fit any of the characters in DDLC, but the artist said it didn’t feel right to have RWB but no Y.)
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
@Dirty Bit  
Also, for the first time ever, one of the predictions I made turned out to be accurate. On the KYM forums, I speculated that Cinder had some kind of horrible Grimm parasite fused to her flesh underneath that sleeve of hers. It might not be a parasite, but it’s still horrible and Grimm related, so I count it.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
I imagined Pyrrha trying to put together a large DnD castle model for Jaune, and failing so hard that Yang walked in on her, was freaked out by her crying and decided to help.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide