Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear  
To be fair. Kanto was conceived when Pokemon was a brand new IP at a time when technical restraints we’re prevalent.

It was a miracle they were even able to fit two regions in Gen2 on the same console platform.  
Yet. Given how far consoles and gaming platforms come along since those days. There should be no excuse to not be able to fit two or even more regions into one game anymore.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
Those people are assholes.

@LightningBolt  
Like how before/early release, it was the ‘Let’s Go is a shit baby’s game and those who disagree are wrong’ group? You shouldn’t ignore that both sides are bad in this situation, the power of who’s louder just shifted.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Selaphiel  
But what would the point be? Sure you can do it, but what would be the reason? Incentive? Would it take twice as long to make to fill the second region with as much stuff as the first?

Given how godamned impatient Pokemon fans have gotten recently, they’d freak out if they had to wait longer for a new game just to have multiple regions in it. “we can” and “we should” are two different thoughts.
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Reasonable trolling
@Meanlucario  
True I guess :/

Still, genwunners think other gens especially gen 5 are lazy when gen 1 had a mother fuckin’ snake and a literal Cobra, a fuckin’ rock with arms that evolves into a boulder with legs and arms and a head, an ugly purple Miley Cyrus, a rock snake that didn’t get cool till gen 2, a fucking literal butterfly, and I could go on to say how despite gen 1 being what started the franchise had the most laziest designs for Pokémon in terms of appeal to later designs
LightningBolt
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Meanlucario  
I’m just saying that I personally find it irritating that you and jarkes went as far as to bring up the worst shit just to prove me wrong or whatever. I mean goddamn, I just wanted to say “i don’t like thing”. You act like I don’t know everything that happened. It’s just gone WAY too far to the other side and I don’t think you’re helping nor should you even try to. I’m not stupid and I’m not blind.
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@LightningBolt

I like X and Y as well, but it was still rushed (the developers even said as much). In fact, I like most of the core series games, but that doesn’t mean I can’t point out their flaws.
LightningBolt

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Jarkes  
Then I’m allowed to say I dislike Let’s Go without being needlessly hounded. Goddamn. >:(

@Meanlucario  
Fucking NATURE is full of shit similar to other animals, There’s not ONE single bird in all of the planet, nor just one fish. It’s fucking stupid to me that some people think that there being a second (far superior in every single way) three stage rock type pokemon line that gets to its final form by trading is somehow a bad thing. The fact that people will willingly defend bloody Geodude just to bash something with actual thought put into it just pisses me off. Dislike something on its own merits at least.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@LightningBolt  
Would help if you just said that you disliked Let’s Go.

That stuff is much more glaring in games like Pokemon. And I never said that mons can’t look similar, but it’s kind of hard to miss what the Gigalith and Conkeldurr’s “inspiration” are, or that Vanilluxe is gen 5’s Magnaton, when it comes to design.
LightningBolt

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Meanlucario  
I dislike Let’s Go. Goddamn.

And? Why is that at all bad by default? Design is subjective, if I like a floating ice cream cone more than a floating ball bearing with magnets, does it matter what year it was first drawn? No.

I’d rather an expy of a Geodude or Machop than seeing those same Pokemon in every single region. Is it REALLY a better thing to not make new Pokemon for similar purpose and to just use the same one all the time?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide