Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Scizor’s Ultra Moon Dex Entry: Once it has identified something as an enemy, it will continue beating them with its steel-hard pincers until there’s nothing left but scraps.

Geez Scizor, why so brutal?
mjangelvortex
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@Extre-Vile  
Because according to its Ultra Sun Dex entry, it’s being melted alive. (Geeze the Mega Evolution Dex entries are super over the top.)

But speaking of those Mega Evolution Dex entries, as much as people like to insult the anime, it had the perfect explanation for a lot of those Mega Evolution entries. Mega Evolution works perfectly when the trainer and Pokemon are emotionally close with each other and have a strong bond to the point they’re synchronized. If not, they’ll act wild, crazy, violent and have no control over themselves.

The episode where Team Rocket stole and Mega Evolved Professor Sycamore’s Garchomp had the Garchomp go wild because its trainer wasn’t the one that Mega Evolved it. Likewise Korrina’s Lucario did the same too for a while until she managed to bond with it and they both were able to master it afterwards.

Kind of reminds me of the Orre games the more I talk about it.

@Marx  
That’s so cute. I love the pastel colors used for it.
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Reasonable trolling
Surprisingly enough, Nevadon is the legendary that introduces Tri Fused Pokemon into my show

Deoxtron and Deathraven have been at war ever since the discovery Void type pokemon

Their typings, being Void/Psychic and Void/Dark, their rivalry was obvious

Arceus new this feud would get out of hand and created a new type of pokemon called a Tri Fused. A pokemon that is fused by 3 pokemon of dual or 1-typed pokemon.

This Tri Fused was Nevadon; nicknamed the “Elemental Templar,” Nevadon was a Tri Fusion of Groundon, Necrozma and Silvally. Silvally was the Major component of this Tri Fusion, to be any type was important when keeping down the feud of Deoxtron and Deathraven. Upon a slab, the first typing of Nevadon will change to the typing that’s weak to that typing for either strength or speed.

Nevadon went to work making sure that Deoxtron and Deathraven were put rest. However, the process lead to Nevadon fighting the 2 and the outcome involved him sacrificing himself; using all the different slabs to blast Deoxtron and Deathraven to different worlds, but in return teleporting and exploding into a crystal casing.

Resting until the start of the Equiestria Survival Crisis with the criminal Counter Part using Nevadon as a power source for a device called “The Almighty”
Background Pony #73BB
The next Pokemon games should be M rated with photo realistic graphic with blood and gore. With pokemon dieing instead of faiting.
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Reasonable trolling
Surprisingly enough, Nevadon is the legendary that introduces Tri Fused Pokemon into my show
Deoxtron and Deathraven have been at war ever since the discovery Void type pokemon
Their typings, being Void/Psychic and Void/Dark, their rivalry was obvious
Arceus new this feud would get out of hand and created a new type of pokemon called a Tri Fused. A pokemon that is fused by 3 pokemon of dual or 1-typed pokemon.
This Tri Fused was Nevadon; nicknamed the “Elemental Templar,” Nevadon was a Tri Fusion of Groundon, Necrozma and Silvally. Silvally was the Major component of this Tri Fusion, to be any type was important when keeping down the feud of Deoxtron and Deathraven. Upon a slab, the first typing of Nevadon will change to the typing that’s weak to that typing for either strength or speed.
Nevadon went to work making sure that Deoxtron and Deathraven were put rest. However, the process lead to Nevadon fighting the 2 and the outcome involved him sacrificing himself; using all the different slabs to blast Deoxtron and Deathraven to different worlds, but in return teleporting and exploding into a crystal casing.
Resting until the start of the Equiestria Survival Crisis with the criminal Counter Part using Nevadon as a power source for a device called “The Almighty”

What y’all think?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide