Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Jarkes

The pokedex is one of my favorite things, so it was a rather aggravating exclusion, which still persists.

I suppose this is just another item on their growing list of “Cool shit that gets thrown out the window” seriously X/Y were disappointing but gen 7 is worse still! I really hope that doesn’t become a re-occurring theme with gen 8
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Littlecabbit  
It would seem that Gen 7 is more about disappointing people than Gen 6 was. And let’s not forget it was still easier to look for people in gen 6 than in gen 7 because of the festival plaza which has also returned.
Miss Shy
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

You're going to love me.
Alright, well.

This is Fluttershy’s Ultra Sun adventure

Soft resetted for a good natured Litten, ended up with a female, neutral nature.

Decided for theming, Buneary would be on my story team. Will try to find one that doesn’t have Klutz so that it can be used for something.

Got myself a Timid female Ghastly, forgot to give a nickname to it.

Current Team

Furgalicious the Litten

Angel the Buneary (Will find replacement)

Gastly (Will get Nickname later)
Miss Shy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

You're going to love me.
Update: Caught another Male Buneary, Quirky Neutral nature, but with Run Away instead of Klutz.

I’m fine with this, Gonna miss the Adamant Nature, but it’s story, and Neutral is better than a hindering one.
Miss Shy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

You're going to love me.
Well, I didn’t realize I could get Mawile, so…welcome to the team, favorite Fairy-type. I know what to shiny chain for later.

Current Team  
Furgalicious - Female Torracat  
Angel - Male Buneary  
Falchion - Female Mawile

All of them have neutral natures. Not that I’m complaining, it’s story mode. I’m just glad to not have a nature that’s actively hurting me for the story.
GreenLinzerd
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
Wow, I ordered Ultra Sun online just yesterday for a really good price (£27.99/$36.99) and it already arrived! I’m actually really surprised, because I just picked the site with the lowest price rather than seeking out the fastest delivery.
Jarkes
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
In my first playthrough of Sun I got an Adamant nature Litten on the first try. And I wasn’t even actively going for natures.
GreenLinzerd
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
@Jarkes  
And in my playthrough of Moon, resetting for a female Popplio a bajillion times was made up for by the fact that I got a Bold Nature, which is exactly what I wanted.
GreenLinzerd
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
Aaaaand Type: Null is still postgame. Of course it is. Welp, guess I’ll trade over the one from Moon. Shame it’s level 40!
GreenLinzerd
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
So I’ve been playing for about an hour and I’m liking all the changes. The beginning was better paced, and there’s more intrigue storywise as well. I’m also a fan of all the new graphics that appear on the bottom screen.

Current team:  
Muffin - Litten (M) - Lv. 9  
Gubbins - Grubbin (M) - Lv. 6  
Lola - Buneary (F) - Lv. 5

I’m about to hit the Trainer’s School. I’ve heard it’s a lot harder this time.

EDIT: Also, it feels like the battle system is slightly snappier. And the trainers move on the victory screen!
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@BrownieComicWriter  
Honestly, I feel like the game is a bit harder this time around in general. Then again, I am doing something that’s almost certainly ill-advised and making my first playthrough a Nuzlocke (although if I fail I’ll start playing normally so I’m not exactly married to the ruleset).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide