Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic One Piece Thread

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I got done watching the Alabasta arc and am I the only one that's a little dissapointed how it ended? What I mean is, it seems like Princess Vivi didn't really help save the kingdom, it felt like it was only the Strawhats. I wanted to see her give some epic speech or use diplomacy to sway Koza to stop fighting but nah, Crocodile had to always interrupt her. And also some things personally annoyed me, like how Vivi was willing to fight Mr. 2 so that Kazoo wouldn't have to struggle as much, even though that would be worse for both of them and it kind of goes against her development where she realizes she has to not do things alone and sacrifice herself.

I still liked the Arc especially in the beginning but it felt like it had a somewhat mediocre ending. Although I did love the Nami vs Miss Doublefinger fight. Or Zoro vs Mr. 1. And Usopp vs Mr. Four and that mole woman. (I love how Miss Merry Chrismas's dub voice is so obonixous like a middle aged Karen. I might be the only person who is interested Miss Merry Christmas.)
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I got done watching the Alabasta arc and am I the only one that's a little dissapointed how it ended? What I mean is, it seems like Princess Vivi didn't really help save the kingdom, it felt like it was only the Strawhats. I wanted to see her give some epic speech or use diplomacy to sway Koza to stop fighting but nah, Crocodile had to always interrupt her. And also some things personally annoyed me, like how Vivi was willing to fight Mr. 2 so that Kazoo wouldn't have to struggle as much, even though that would be worse for both of them and it kind of goes against her development where she realizes she has to not do things alone and sacrifice herself.

I still liked the Arc especially in the beginning but it felt like it had a somewhat mediocre ending. Although I did love the Nami vs Miss Doublefinger fight. And Usopp vs Mr. Four and that mole woman. (I love how Miss Merry Chrismas's dub voice is so obonixous like a middle aged Karen. I might be the only person who is interested Miss Merry Christmas.)
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

I still liked the Arc especially in the beginning but it felt like it had a somewhat mediocre ending.
No reason given