Super Smash Bros General Thread

bg poni
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Jarkes  
There’s a couple strats for this. Try Lucario Vs. Ganondorf and just spam his 300% buffed Aura Sphere, he’s too slow to catch you, but watch out for his slide kick. Alternatively, put on healing items like Fairy Bottle and Heart Container so you have a chance to bring yourself back down to 0% and make it a more even fight.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
I beat someone with Dedede using his arch enemy Kirby in a tournament. My first match turned out to be a success. The second match tho… Ice Climbers kicked my butt.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
A minor nitpick, I’m still kind of annoyed they just went for a big “FF” logo than the FFVII Meteor. I guess it was done on the chance they get another FF character, but still, always thought the meteor was cool and wanted to see it as a Smash logo
Background Pony #FCC4
@Wiimeiser  
The Foxhound logo was also the logo for Hideo Kojima’s production company at the time, Kojima Productions. Even after Kojima left, his company probably still owns that logo, so the change was necessary.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide