Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Super Smash Bros General Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Professional supermodel
"[@09MurphyM":](/generals/nintendo-direct-4814-super-smash-bros/post/4626010#post_4626010
)  
Indeed, plus honestly Nintendo actually has had more good PR, and customer service, regardless what the haters say. (They once fixed my Wii console for free, in fact.)

Even if Nintendo supposedly tends to get more hate then Sony & Microsoft, (I used to know a guy who loathed Microsoft, even before they made the X-Box) they still have more loyal fans, casual fans, new fans, and such to make up for all the hatedom.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Professional supermodel
"@09MurphyM":/generals/nintendo-direct-4814-super-smash-bros/post/4626010#post_4626010
Indeed, plus honestly Nintendo actually has had more good PR, and customer service, regardless what the haters say. (They once fixed my Wii console for free, in fact.)

Even if Nintendo supposedly tends to get more hate then Sony & Microsoft, (I used o know a guy who loathed Microsoft, even before they made the X-Box) they still have more loyal fans, casual fans, new fans, and such to make up for all the hatedom.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky