Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person in topic Mario Discussion

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
"[@Red-Supernova":](/forums/generals/topics/mario-discussion?post_id=5009804#post_5009804
)  
Then it's already ruined and will go out of business because the almighty internet said so and fans are more superior. I fear the day fans take over companies and become CEOs.

I'm starting to see the toxicity behind this shit and I wish I can make fans stop being crybabies.

||Please kill me with a blue shell, please. I can't stand fanboy crybaby rage anymore||
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
"@Red-Supernova":/forums/generals/topics/mario-discussion?post_id=5009804#post_5009804
Then it's already ruined and will go out of business because the almighty internet said so and fans are more superior. I fear the day fans take over companies and become CEOs.

I'm starting to see the toxicity behind this shit and I wish I can make fans stop being crybabies.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person