Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Mario Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Jarkes":](/forums/generals/topics/mario-discussion?post_id=4692164#post_4692164
)  
Removing/changing all the cameos/references kinda soured some fans on the "Superstar" remake, especially the removal of the Geno cameo. (Though, that could be Square/Enix's fault.) Geno fans have been a bit on edge, because SSB fans have been mocking/demonizing them for wanting Geno in SSB.

And yeah, a shame, but hopefully former AlphaDream staff can still work on new M&L games, much like how Nintendo hired former Hudson staff (after Hudson went under) to help with the Mario Party series.

"

[
@09MurphyM":](/forums/generals/topics/mario-discussion?post_id=4692160#post_4692160
)  
Only thing Nintendo allowed in recent times was a reprint of the Charlie Nozowa "Super Mario Adventures" comics collection book from Nintendo Power, and the translated Zelda mangas. I think they did the "Link to the Past" Nintendo Power comic too. (Not to be confused with the manga version, that came out for the GBA remake.)

Nintendo Power had other cool comics that sadly never got reprinted. Like Benimaru Itoh's Super Metroid & StarFox (SNES) comics. I don't know why Nintendo won't rerelease those either, especially when the SNES Classic came out.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky