Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dirty Bit in topic Kirby General Discussion Thread

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
"[@Beau Skunky":](/generals/kirby-general-discussion-thread/post/3146141#post_3146141

)

Year-round paid online service is 19.99 (Plus tax, I believe). Pretty cheap in comparison to what Microsoft and Sony charge.

Also, I'll still hold out for the third party games, since the Switch has only been out for only three months now. If they can give us the complete version of Disgaea 5 and an upcoming copy of Skyrim for the Switch, I can only wonder what else Nintendo will churn out.
No reason given
Edited by Dirty Bit
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
"@Beau Skunky":/generals/kirby-general-discussion-thread/post/3146141#post_3146141

Year-round paid online service is 19.99 (Plus tax, I believe). Pretty cheap in comparison to what Microsoft and Sony charge.

Also, I'll still hold out for the third party games, since the Switch has only been out for only three months now. If they can give us the complete version of Disgaea 5 and an upcoming copy of Skyrim, I can only wonder what else Nintendo will churn out.
No reason given
Edited by Dirty Bit