Viewing last 25 versions of post by Scrabbleman in topic The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
"[@The Frowning Pony":](/forums/generals/topics/itsthinking-avoid-this-thread?post_id=4780376#post_4780376
_
)  
The Last of Us_* have gyms? See, that already sounds dumb.

Also, I only watched the one where she ||beat the crap out of Ellie||. There was also the one where she ||killed Joel with a golfclub|| but I didn't have the stomach to watch.
No reason given
Edited by Scrabbleman
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
"@The Frowning Pony":/forums/generals/topics/itsthinking-avoid-this-thread?post_id=4780376#post_4780376
_The Last of Us_ have gyms? See, that already sounds dumb.

Also,
I only watched the one where she beat the crap out of Ellie. There was also the one where she killed Joel with a golfclub but I didn't have the stomach to watch.
No reason given
Edited by Scrabbleman