Viewing last 25 versions of post by Patachu in topic The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

"[@Plain Pony":](/forums/generals/topics/itsthinking-avoid-this-thread?post_id=4694196#post_4694196
)  
Bioshock series, which are very political as well. (to the absurd point but people say it's good for making fun of loljectivism ) But more, a game in which you're the judge, no different "endings" or scenarized like in CoD. (I guess, I used to be rather into Battlefield series)

I'm more im
agining a game whether you decide really what you do, you have freedom, can reach higher grades or levels in the Party and all, or follow your idea, even build things or just modify the world like a sandbox and draw cocks on the walls all you want with your gun.

Yes it cou
ld be very politicized, in fact what could be fun would be two different games, two different titles, one where you are a rebel against evil cops, with a dumb scenario like, it's 1984, you are fighting the evil government, and one where you are the cop fighting evil rebels, at the verge of chaos and terrorism all that.

But both will have multiplayer versions but left to believe they are not playing against NPCs. Kind of a Turing test, I guess.

![full](https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/5/15/627000.png!)

Excuse me, time to get rich.
No reason given
Edited by Patachu
Patachu
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

"@Plain Pony":/forums/generals/topics/itsthinking-avoid-this-thread?post_id=4694196#post_4694196
Bioshock series, which are very political as well. (to the absurd point but people say it's good for making fun of loljectivism ) But more, a game in which you're the judge, no different "endings" or scenarized like in CoD. (I guess, I used to be rather into BFattlefield series) a game whether you decide really what you do, you have freedom, can reach higher grades or levels in the Party and all, yes it could be very politicized, in fact what could be fun would be two different games, two different titles, one where you are a rebel against evil cops, one where you are the cop fighting evil rebels.

But both will have multiplayer versions but left to believe they are not playing against NPCs. Kind of a Turing test, I guess.
!https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/5/15/627000.png!
No reason given
Edited by Patachu
Patachu

"@Plain Pony":/forums/generals/topics/itsthinking-avoid-this-thread?post_id=4694196#post_4694196
Bioshock series, which are very political as well. But more, a game in which you're the judge, no different "endings" or scenarized like in CoD. (I guess, I used to be rather into BF)
No reason given
Edited by Patachu