Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dr. Eggman in topic The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Dr. Eggman

aka Dr. Ivo Robotnik
"[@ArmadilloEater":](/generals/itsthinking-avoid-this-thread/post/3257118#post_3257118

)

I disagree.

His points boiled down to "Women are too preoccupied with feelings and prone to neuroses, while men are just naturally more _*driven_* for success."

I think it's pretty clear which of the two he thinks one gender is "better" suited to working in tech than the other.
No reason given
Edited by Dr. Eggman
Dr. Eggman

aka Dr. Ivo Robotnik
"@ArmadilloEater":/generals/itsthinking-avoid-this-thread/post/3257118#post_3257118

I disagree.

His points boiled down to "Women are too dpreoccupivend bywith feelings and prone to neuroses, while men are just naturally more _driven_ for success."

I think it's pretty clear which of the two he thinks is "better" suited to working in tech.
No reason given
Edited by Dr. Eggman
Dr. Eggman

aka Dr. Ivo Robotnik
"@ArmadilloEater":/generals/itsthinking-avoid-this-thread/post/3257118#post_3257118

I disagree.

His points boiled down to "Women are to driven by feelings and prone to neuroses, while men are just naturally more _driven_ for success."

I think it's pretty clear which of the two he thinks is "better" suited to working in tech.
No reason given
Edited by Dr. Eggman