Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Gravity Falls

Endrel

full  
Alex posted this three hours ago with a hashtag that is a cipher for CIPHERHUNT.

The coded message has been translated:  
The top is coded to: THE URBAN LEGEND HAS COME TRUE CIPHER’S STATUE’S CALLING YOU THE SECRET MAP IS IN YOUR HAND TO TRACE THE CLUES ACROSS THE LAND

The middle is coded to: PINES

The bottom is coded to: DON’T FORGET IT’S ALL FOR PLEASURE THE HUNT ITSELF’S THE REAL TREASURE BUT A PRIZE AWAITS THE FIRST ONE THERE BE SAFE BE SMART, AND OF COURSE BEWARE

The red letters, when coded, spell out: RUSSIA

The building was discovered to be the Kazan Cathedral in Saint Petersburg  
full

It is possibly right here.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Dirty Bit  
I bet all the trips he took during the show’s run(he posted about them when he was doing them by the way) he left things behind for this hunt.  
I bet he was planing this the whole time.

I BET HE IS TRYING TO RULE THE WORLD!!  
full
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
After the clue in Russia, it led to another clue, this time in Japan

It led to yet another clue in Atlanta, Georgia, which was a “lost” poster for Waddles, and the number on the poster led to a phone call with a reversed message from Grunkle Stan, telling us to head off to Ochre Court in Newport, Rhode Island. Since it’s not open for another 8 hours or so, the hunt’s on hold for now.

this is frickin exciting and I was ecstatic when I watched them find the Waddles poster live, the community is still very much back in full gear and I’m absolutely loving it
lasty
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

dead to you
Does anyone have for-realizes Journal 3? And have you tried using a black light on it? I’d like to know if that does anything before spending money on one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Equestrian Stories 2024

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide