General Anime Thread

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
When girls play with other girls’ boobs, it’s hot. But when a guy plays with another guy’s dick, it’s gay.
The world is weird.

Some people find that hot and gay.

Boobs aren’t genitalia, so maybe that’s why?

Though wasn’t there some study some study somewhere that showed women were more likely to be bisexual than men?
Viscera
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

Umu
Well, I’m finished with Macross F(rontier). And it’s really damn good. Has awesome fights, good characters, an interesting plot and Hopes and Dreams. Not to mention great music. The first opening, “Triangular”, really grew on me with time to the point I was disappointed that it was changed later in the series. Which didn’t last, since the second opening is great too. Not to mention that Triangular makes a great return right at the end.

Yeah, really awesome. Recommended even if mecha isn’t really your thing (which is easy for me to say, considering I’m in exactly that position).

But Bobby really reminds me of Leeron from Gurren Lagann to the point I’m wondering if there’s an intentional influence (which would be amusing, since GL is a homage to the mecha genre. Going a bit in reverse there.) But maybe the hot-blooded gay staff member is a common thing in mecha shows, I don’t know.

Anyway, I’m really considering watching more of the Macross franchise. Particularly the first series (and of course “Do You Remember Love” afterwards, if I like the series enough to watch all the way through). And I might watch the Macross F movies some time too. From what I heard, Grace actually turns good in them, which I find hard to imagine, considering she’s an irredeemable bitch in the series, so that’s something I’m curious about.

Also, Sheryl > Ranka.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Dashu

The first Macross is great. The Macross Plus OVAs are too. Macross 7 bored me and I never watch Macross Zero.

The Frontier movies are good too.

Macross is a good franchise is general.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide