General Anime Thread

dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
Flip Flappers ep 8. Ugh, not a great one, honestly. I don’t typically connect with giant robots or fanservice, and this was not an exception. Yakaya being tsundere was really cute, though.

Not gonna try to dig into that one like I normally do for this series.
dt
Diamond -
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
@ExtreVile  
senpai.moe is a good resource for when stuff airs and where it’s (legally) simulcast.

Here’s my initial to-watch list for this Fall.

Aikatsu on Parade
Boku no Hero Academia S4
Azur Lane
Honzuki no Gekokujou (Ascendance of a Bookworm)
Rifle is Beautiful
Beastars
Africa no Salaryman
Hoshiai no Sora
Ahiru no Sora
Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne
Fate/Grand Order Babylonia
Hokago Saikoro Club
Kono Yuusha ga Ore TUEEE Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru
Tenka Hyakken: Meiji-kan e Youkoso
Kandagawa Jet Girl
Z/X Code Reunion
Movie/OVA
Bunny Girl Senpai movie
Blackfox
Fragtime
OBSOLETE
Mugen no Juunin (Blade of the Immortal) 2019
Null Peta
Leftovers
Dr. Stone
Off-season Project
Flip Flappers (ongoing)
dt
Diamond -
Happy Derpy! -
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
full

Shinchou Yuusha ep 1. Toyosaki Aki.

Rista was great, fantastically animated and voiced. I also like the meta aspects of the show. Seiya was not funny, at all. But everything else was good. Problem is, Seiya is the main joke, so…

Maybe Seiya will grow me, maybe he’ll find another joke. At the very least, Rista has me on board for now.

Honzuki no Gekokujou ep 1. I wasn’t expecting Read or Die, but I didn’t think it would be this slow. Still, it was never bad. I like Myne well enough. I liked the early focus on getting her bearings and her new family life instead of jumping to her Grand Quest immediately.

It’s always a concern when the first ep is this visually bland, but hopefully it can at least pick up narratively.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
After i get done with Fairy Tail Final Season, I’ll be starting One Piece and Dr. Stone back up, along with either continuing My Hero Academia or starting Black Clover.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@JasonRatana  
Home Media wise, yes. The Funimation releases are out of print and the Aniplex releases are too expensive.

Streaming wise, no. The show’s available on Crunchyroll, VRV, Netflix, and Hulu.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide