Viewing last 25 versions of post by dt in topic General Anime Thread

dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
"[@DeathCloud":](/generals/general-anime-thread/post/3749061#post_3749061
)  
I'd like to see more IRL stuff because the video game stuff hasn't been that good. The action is okay but there's too much talking. If it was about something philosophical or personal to the characters, then it'd be fine. But they spent the first four episodes establishing that it's just a video game, so why are they spending so much time explaining things that they could dismiss as Video Game Logic?

LLEN [spoil||er]emptying her gun into that defenseless guy at point-blank range[/spoiler]|| was pretty good, though.

"

[
@Whatevs":](/generals/general-anime-thread/post/3749776#post_3749776
)  
*Nagatoro-san** is pretty good. I hope it gets an anime someday.
No reason given
Edited by dt
dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
"@DeathCloud":/generals/general-anime-thread/post/3749061#post_3749061
I'd like to see more IRL stuff because the video game stuff hasn't been that good. The action is okay but there's too much talking. If it was about something philosophical or personal to the characters, then it'd be fine. But they spent the first four episodes establishing that it's just a video game, so why are they spending so much time explaining things that they could dismiss as Video Game Logic?

LLEN [spoiler]emptying her gun into that defenseless guy at point-blank range[/spoiler] was pretty good, though.

"@Whatevs":/generals/general-anime-thread/post/3749776#post_3749776
*Nagatoro-san* is pretty good. I hope it gets an anime someday.
No reason given
Edited by dt