Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by StarryEyedFilly in topic Desires Discussion Thread: Romantic, Psychological, or Otherwise (Possible NSFW).

StarryEyedFilly
Artist -

📏
I'm going to sound like a total jerk, and I'm very sorry for it, but sometimes I wish I had a cute, silent-type girlfriend

Like only the thought soothes the absolute heck outta me, the two of us just _*being_* there; it's weird and impossible and all, but that's probably the strongest desire I have

I actually have a lot of inner desires and a bunch of related things to say but I don't want to textwall a thread with my first post, so I'll leave it at that
No reason given
Edited by StarryEyedFilly
StarryEyedFilly
Artist -

📏
I'm going to sound like a total jerk, and I'm very sorry for it but sometimes I wish I had a cute, silent-type girlfriend

Like only the thought soothes the absolute heck outta me, the two of us just _being_ there; it's weird and impossible and all, but that's probably the strongest desire I have

I actually have a lot of inner desires and a bunch of related things to say but I don't want to textwall a thread with my first post, so I'll leave it at that
No reason given
Edited by StarryEyedFilly