Viewing last 25 versions of post by Thanotos Omega in topic Computers general(help, advice, talk)

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

"[@wenni":](/dis/computers-generalhelp-advice-talk/post/1823878#post_1823878
)  
Restarting didn't help, and the issues seem to affect mouse keys as well as the controller i was using with Xinmapper even if that program is shut off,

EDIT: OK it's something with xinmapper since if i restart and don't activate it at all everything seems normal, gonna try deleting it and redownloading it,

Didn't work it still breaks everything which means i'm stuck using the mouse keys again, fuck,
No reason given
Edited by Thanotos Omega
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

"@wenni":/dis/computers-generalhelp-advice-talk/post/1823878#post_1823878
Restarting didn't help, and the issues seem to affect mouse keys as well as the controller i was using with Xinmapper even if that program is shut off,

EDIT: OK it's something with xinmapper since if i restart and don't activate it at all everything seems normal, gonna try deleting it and redownloading it,
No reason given
Edited by Thanotos Omega
Thanotos Omega

"@wenni":/dis/computers-generalhelp-advice-talk/post/1823878#post_1823878
No reason given
Edited by Thanotos Omega